High Speed Broadband Internet Access
Fast, Affordable ADSL, VDSL, Bonded DSL
and Cable internet services
in Alberta and BC
OCII ADSL and Cable internet
OCII business and residential ADSL services and Cable internet services are available to customers in BC and Alberta. Unlike other internet providers, we are committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. Our technical support is available to help deal with computer, network and Internet related issues. We offer more bandwidth than Telus and static IPs are available on all accounts.
Connection Packages / Prices:
- Residential up to 6.0 Mb: $40.00/month - 300GB bandwidth
- Residential up to 15.0 Mb: $50.00/month - 300GB bandwidth
- Residential up to 25.0 Mb: $60.00/month - 300GB bandwidth
- Residential up to 50.0 Mb: $85.00/month - 300GB bandwidth
- Residential up to 100.00 Mb: $110.00/month - 600 GB bandwidth
Residential Dry Loop Setup fees are $40.
- Business 6.0 Mbps : $60.00/month
- Business 15.0 Mbps : $80.00/month
- Business 25.0 Mbps : $100/month
Business Dry Loop Setup fees are $70
Business Bonded ADSL:
- Bonded ADSL with speed up to 200 Mbps : Call for details
Residential Cable Internet:
- Internet 5: $38.95/month
- Internet 15: $49.95/month
- Internet 30: $59.95/month
- Internet 60: $79.95/month
- Internet 120: $89.95/month
- Internet 150: $99.95/month
Limited time offer. We will waive the $82 install fee.
Offer ends February 28, 2017
Business Cable Internet:
- Business Internet 5: $54.95/month - 80 GB bandwidth
- Business Internet 20: $64.95/month - 200 GB bandwidth
- Business Internet 30: $84.95/month - 350 GB bandwidth
- Business Internet 60: $104.95/month - 450 GB bandwidth
- Business Internet 150: $155.95/month - Unlimited bandwidth
- The maximum upload speed on 6.0 and 15.0 Mbps ADSL ports in Western Canada is 1.0 Mbps.
- The maximum upload speed on 25 Mbps VDSL ports is 6.0 Mbps, 12 Mbps on 50 Mbps connections and 24 Mbps on 100 Mbps bonded connections.
- 25, 50 and 100 Mbps VDSL connections are available in select locations and require a VDSL modem.
- Residential bonded ADSL service requires an Actiontec T2200M bonding modem
- SPAM and VIRUS Filtering is included with every email account!
- Web hosting services are also available, please call for more information.
- Up to 5 dynamic IP addresses on all accounts. Static IPs are also available on all accounts. Please call for details.
- Talk to a real person by calling (780)408-3008 or
- Toll Free (866)454-OCII (6244) for areas outside Edmonton
Effective January 1, 2017, all new accounts require a $100 deposit to be paid before we will enter an order. The deposit will be applied to your account when services are setup and working. The deposit can be paid by VISA, MC, Cheque, Cash or Interac e-Transfer.